Trump administration is empowering patients with secure access to their medical data to drive efficient, affordable and high-quality health care.
The World Bank (International Bank for Reconstruction and Development) today launched specialized bonds aimed at providing financial support to the Pandemic Emergency Financing Facility (PEF), a facility created by the World Bank to channel surge funding to developing countries facing the risk of a pandemic.
Photo credit: The Independent
If someone asks you what President Trump has done for this country while in office, show them this (as of March 9, 2020):
- Trump recently signed 3 bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
- This month Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
- This month Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.
- Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
- Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
Citizen patriots themselves can and are actively drain the swamp in a civil, peaceful, and legal manner. A major movement began in 2013 called the Convention of States. Click here to download the Articles of the Convention of States. By calling and convening the first-ever Convention of States, the states and the people can strip Washington D.C. of its power and return that power to those city councils and state legislatures, where voters can truly hold their elected officials accountable. Check out this video from Prager University, which gives you a great overview: