It’s time to hold the line, folks. Stand up to vax mandates by Communist sympathizing employers. This is our one chance to stop employers from being the government’s slave drivers, and take back our country’s biggest employers. It’s simple (not easy): Just Say “NO” to unethical vax mandates. Even many of those who already volunteered…
A defiant and sobering declaration from a mother, speaking to a society that’s relentless in its determination to take our children. “You can’t have my kids.” You don’t get their health, their bodies, their ears, or their minds. They have been given to ME to raise and steward, and are mine to protect. They are not up for the taking.
Ammon Bundy announced on June 19th, 2021 his candidacy for Governor of the state of Idaho. Controversial in his principles and scorned by fake news outlets, read his official news release, as well as a brief insight about Ammon, written by his wife, Lisa.
Could God be using Trump – or any of us, for that matter– as a modern-day Saint Paul? We are all called by God to see the light. A friend of mine recently said, “Sometimes, God chooses wicked people to do good things.” I agree, and would ask “sometimes?” Perhaps, all the time.
The World Bank (International Bank for Reconstruction and Development) today launched specialized bonds aimed at providing financial support to the Pandemic Emergency Financing Facility (PEF), a facility created by the World Bank to channel surge funding to developing countries facing the risk of a pandemic.
Trump administration is empowering patients with secure access to their medical data to drive efficient, affordable and high-quality health care.
Photo credit: The Independent
If someone asks you what President Trump has done for this country while in office, show them this (as of March 9, 2020):
- Trump recently signed 3 bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
- This month Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
- This month Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.
- Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
- Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
Citizen patriots themselves can and are actively drain the swamp in a civil, peaceful, and legal manner. A major movement began in 2013 called the Convention of States. Click here to download the Articles of the Convention of States. By calling and convening the first-ever Convention of States, the states and the people can strip Washington D.C. of its power and return that power to those city councils and state legislatures, where voters can truly hold their elected officials accountable. Check out this video from Prager University, which gives you a great overview:
Our recent article on Citisun entitled “Trump Vows To Drain The Swamp In Washington D.C.” sparked interest, and raised a question worth exploring further, regarding term limits. Trump vowed repeatedly during his campaign to see to it that a Constitutional amendment would be added to impose term limits to all members of Congress. In response to our article on draining the swamp, a comment / question by a Facebook poster asked:
Edited by John Coonen – In a lengthy Saturday address in Gettysburg, PA, Donald Trump laid out a seven point plan to “drain the swamp” inWashington, DC, and revitalize the American economy. Trump pledged that in his first 100 days in office, he will restore “honesty, accountability and change to Washington” through the following steps:
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a secretive, multinational trade agreement that threatens to extend restrictive intellectual property (IP) laws across the globe and rewrite international rules on its enforcement.
The main problems are two-fold:
(1) Digital Policies that Benefit Big Corporations at the Expense of the Public: The IP chapter would have extensive negative ramifications for users’ freedom of expression, right to privacy and due process, as well as hindering peoples’ abilities to innovate. Other chapters of the agreement encourage your personal data to be sent borders with limited protection for your privacy, and allow foreign corporations to sue countries for laws or regulations that promote the public interest,
(2) Lack of Transparency: The entire process has shut out multi-stakeholder participation and is shrouded in secrecy.
Dear GOP: Keep the Unity Pledge for 2020
Back in April of 2015, I disagreed with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus and his “Unity Pledge,” but clearly I was wrong. I thought it was disrespectful toward all of the primary candidates. I thought supporting the eventual winning candidate would go without saying (or pledging). I also thought it was an underhanded way to force one candidate (Donald Trump) to either leave the GOP in the spring of 2015, or promise not to run as independent in the case of his loss. Trump bowed to the RNC and other candidates’ demand, famously signing the pledge in Sharpee marker.
Will Obama’s Legacy Be The “Hateful Eight” Years of Change?
Now that more than eight years have passed since the days when Barack Obama made his meteoric rise in politics, it’s fair to say that he’s had his chance to deliver on his campaign promise of “change you can believe in.” The effects of his Presidency will be felt for decades no doubt, and his legacy has yet to be written, but for this snapshot in time in September of 2016, what positive and meaningful change has Barack Obama delivered?
Trump Wins South Carolina Primary, Followed By Rubio & Cruz. Bush Bows Out.
Donald Trump took the winner’s spot in South Carolina’s GOP primary, after a rocky week on the campaign trail. He continued to touch the nerves of voters in South Carolina, with blistering rhetoric about combating terrorism, ending illegal immigration, and a less than presidentialretort to Pope Francis.
I read this CNN headline, and it perplexed me. So, I looked up the actual interview between the Pope and reporters. Here is the quote, from Pope Francis on February 18th, 2016:
“A person who thinks only about building walls,
wherever they may be, and not building bridges,
is not Christian. This is not in the Gospel.”
After Senator Cruz’s apparent attempt to misrepresent the truth about Trey Gowdy’s support for the upcoming GOP Primary election, the Rubio campaign released this ad, leading up to the South Carolina Primary and Super Tuesday votes, coming up soon. Do you think this ad for Rubio will be enough to counter the misinformation / disinformation…
When a friend makes you a promise, be trustful. When a stranger makes you a promise, be concerned. When a politician makes you a promise, be guarded. When a politician promises you hope, be alarmed.
End of content
End of content